Sunday 7 February 2010

My Childhood Memories or Dinosaurs ate my neighbours!

Capcom has made plenty of good games.

I've never played any of them.


Instead, when I was a kid, my parents bought me a big, black box with the name ”Dino Crisis” on it, made by Capcom. I loved dinosaurs, and they only saw the name and thought ”why this will be a perfect gift for our 7 year old son!”. What they did not see was the big, bloody dinosaur claw that was pictured right under the title. And I couldn't care less! It was A DINOSAUR GAME. WITH DINOSAURS. SOME BLOOD AND CLAWS DON'T SCARE ME!

Note: Not for 7 Year olds

The story was simple: Crazy scientist unleashes dinosaurs on an island and some special agents have to sort out the mess. Not exactly

The game was so horrifying for my tiny, undeveloped brain I asked my father to sit next to me while playing it. He just smacked me and told me to grow up, then he ripped of his shirt and begun fighting with some polar bears. That's just our way here in Sweden.

Anyhoo, the game was really fun unless you got stuck, which I did. A lot. There were constant puzzles that my brain couldn't handle and every now and then some scary dinosaur would pop out and scare the living bajs out of me.

That God damn T-Rex just wouldn't leave me alone...he still haunts my dreams...oh god all the blood mommy help me

Heinzy

No comments:

Post a Comment