Saturday 21 November 2009

Heinzy's Dragon Age Extra

Heinzy's been lazy this week, and not played his video games hours 11-14. Instead he presents DRAGON AGE EXTRA, a feature making it's first (and potentionally last) appearance. So enjoy this re-calling of a drunk midget's features and actions.

Also:
SPOILERS A'HOY!
Dragon Extra: Oghren

While down in the dwarven city of Orzammar (like the Mines of Moria, but with more lava and less Balrogs.) I encountered a redhead dwarf named Oghren. First I did not get to speak with him much, mostly because:


A: He hated me for some reason I can't remember.


B: He was drunk like fuck.


Later on in the game, however, he insists on coming along to help me find this broad who just happens to be his wife!


This is all fun and games (literally!) but it doesn't get really funny until we get back to camp.



First he threatens my dog and calls him a nug-humper(?).



That's quite a beard.

Then he wants to have sex with me (!?).


Such a sexy beard...

And finally he passes out, leaving him open for me to ravage his anus. Or something.


I could rape him
...
I'm not going to rape him.


So, yeah, he is a pretty cool guy I suppose maybe.

Heinzy

2 comments: