Saturday 7 November 2009

Heinzy's First Hours of Dragon Age: Origin


Hour 1: Installation

Finally.

Dragon Age: Origin. A game I've waited years for. Finally, I have it. But do I deserve it?
Hell yeah I do.

I held the DVD in my hand. Written on it was "Dragon Age: Origin" . It felt like I was going to faint; how could I, a simple millionare playboy/secret agent, ever be to handle the awesomeness that was inside this disc?

There was only one way to find out.

I installed it.

It went rather smoothly, taking about 10 minutes. In the mean time I inspected the cloth map I got with the game. Pretty neat actually, but a bit small. It also seems like someone accidently spilled orange juice on the right corner, but that did not matter. It was still something to brag about.

Now I've installed it, and the game is waiting for me.

Finally I get to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment