Saturday 14 November 2009

Heinzy's Hours of Dragon Age: Origin: Six to Ten

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR DRAGON AGE, SO WATCH OUT

Hours 6-10


So how do we get the stains out?

Well shit. My dad's best friend turned out to be a backstabbing son of a marbari. His soldiers killed everyone in the castle and left my father to die in a puddle of blood (and possibly urine). Luckily, a Grey Warden, the Jedis of this game, named Duncan saved me and helped me out of the castle, while my mother stayed behind to defend my dying dad.

No time for mourning though, we gotta turn me into a GREY WARDEN HELL YEAH
I'm taken to a camp, where the king of this country has gathered his army, ready to fight of the horrbile evil that is the NaziZombieDemons from Outer Space. Or Darkspawn, I wasn't paying attention to what they said.


"Sorry, I wasn't listening, you said something about monkeys...right?"

So, I team up with this guy named Alistair and together they send us of into the wilderness to gather precious XP and kickass loot.

Also getting killed by dragons.


I can't even begin to explain how this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment